Julia K. (03/2011 – Yelp)
I spoke to Mark about the booking and he was very helpful with descriptions and prices. Both my good friend and I rented the 32-person bus for our birthdays (December and February), and had a blast. Key points:
- Mark was also the driver and is friendly, professional, and prompt
- They will provide ice and cups on the 32 person bus, which saved me time when planning what to bring on-board
- The bus is FUN with a lighting system, iPod hook-ups, and rails on the ceiling so you can dance and not fall over while the bus is moving
- Not only is the bus fun, but it’s sexy – with limo-style seating and looks top notch, unlike some other janky party buses I’ve been on
My group was a bit of a handful, so I graciously thank PLY for everything. I had the best birthday EVER!
Nicole M. (01/2011)
Just wanted to say thank you so much for everything last night. The limo was perfect and you were a great driver for us! Hope everything in the bus was kept in one piece. We have some friends from last night who definitely plan on using your company in the future!
Jill T. (01/2011 – Yelp)
I hired PLY for New Years Eve for my 50th birthday celebration. Mark was on time. I had hired the 24 passenger bus but it was not available so Mark upgraded us to the 33 passenger bus at no charge. The bus was very clean, had three flat screen TV’s, disco lights, ipod station, and a bathroom. Ice, water, cups and a cooler was provided. We had 20 people and it was a very comfortable ride. The price was very reasonable especially for New Years Eve. I would definitely recommend PLY.
Danielle C. (03/2010)
I just want to thank you for your service this weekend. My family and I thoroughly enjoyed your bus, service, and hospitality! Our trip to Yosemite was fantastic.
Anjali V. (02/2010 – Yelp)
What $1195 can buy you:
- A 6-hour reservation in San Francisco from 9:00pm-3:00am & TAX/ TIP included in the cost!
- Prompt pick up
- A super-polite, accommodating, and friendly driver by the name of: Mark! (ask for him!!!)
- A disgustingly luxurious/ elegant/ classy ride for the night that entertainment-wise was equipped with: an iPod hook-up, a CD player, a DVD player so you can rock out to whatever your ear drums desire
- 32 passengers (we squeezed 35-36 into the vehicle comfortably) to split said cost amongst
- 2 complimentary bottles of champagne (chilled) w/ approximately a case of water also chilled.
- Red Carpet rolled out for the 1st pick-up of the night
- A 6-venue party-hop that picked us up in SoMa, lead us into the Mission, back up to the Tenderloin, through SoMa again, to Union Square area, to North Beach, across the Golden Gate Bridge & back home to SoMa (we organized the clubbing part of the night, but Pacific made it seamless to get everywhere ON TIME!)
- No drunk/ tipsy drivers, no people left behind trying to hail a cab in SF on a Saturday night (miracle in and of itself) & wait for 30 useless minutes
- A RESTROOM (when you have 32+ WOMEN, this is a non-negotiable feature)
- A cell phone number you can reach your driver @ to call your party bus in front of a venue 5mins before departure
- An immediate-quote response when you fill out the form on the website
- They let you coordinate a date/ time for you to swing by and check out the vehicle before your event date
- You can load up on the alcohol, food, snacks and bring them on the party bus!
- I’m sure there’s a dozen other things I’m forgetting right now that I know I should be thanking them for…
The search has ended. From now on, Mark & Pacific Land Yachts will be our go-to for a VIP kinda night & ride!
A bachelorette accommodated magically for the night!
THANK YOU PACIFIC LAND YACHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dianna H. (05/2009)
Hey Mark, sorry I did not get back to you sooner, but thanks again for the great time the kids had in the Limo Bus. It was a big hit!!!
I will definitely refer your company to anyone looking for a good Limo company.
Christine S. (07/2007 – Yelp)
They arrived on time and made the runs back and forth. The girls were late to the church but I’m not sure if that’s because the guys got late, because I didn’t schedule enough drive time, or because there was some delay based on the bus. The Limobus we got was very plush and we got to sip champagne and sodas. The price was very reasonable ($950 everything included) for 5 1/2 hours and the driver was nice.
Chris T. (06/2007)
I’d like to thank you again for adding the the amazement of my daughter’s senior prom. All the kids commented on how cool the “yacht” was and what a great time they had coming and going to the Hotel Valencia. By the way, the said you were “cool”. too.
My apologies once again about the extra wait time and broken glass. Thank you for being so accomodating.
Many thanks and I hope we can do business again sometime,
Office: (408) 248 5466 | TF: 1 866 526 3922
Santa Clara | California | 95050 | USA